Monday, December 7, 2015

Preparing for the Inevitable

A bunch of children have ideas about how they are going to change/improve the future. Of course questions will be asked! The only problem here is that I feel as if there is a five ton weight that was placed on my shoulders. I've always been horrible at presenting, at least I can accept that. Even if I have accepted my extremely sad attempt at social graces, that doesn't diminish the horrid, dark cloud planning to rain on my parade if I fail (and failing is a definite when it comes to me). The mortification of those few five minutes is overwhelming. There's a speech to be written, a video to be created, questions to prepare for just in case the board inquires about my project...I am so not ready. The only thing I can do until then is prepare, prepare, prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment